2.3.10

Interactivity and Motivation



Books have been a huge part of my life
since I was first learning to read...

when all the buzzing started some years
ago in the digital world about 'interactive
media', I didn't really know what the big
deal was - why were people getting all hot
and sweaty about it?

In my experience, books were highly
interactive- whether one was trying to
imagine the faces and settings in a book
like Neuromancer and Breakfast of Champions,
or trying to wrap one's head around the
ideas of someone like Hunter S. Thompson.

Here are some ideas that are still reverberating
through the canyons of my mind- seems those
books are still highly interactive long
after I closed the covers.

 


 







  







  







  


... you can find more by each
of these gentlemen
right here...



-30-


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: