9.2.11

Recent demotivational moments



... fresh and juicy digital prions, 
from my brain to yours...









i've been on a Harper diet for a while now. staying current on his machinations and abominations was starting to eat my brain, so i stopped reading about him and the finger puppet caucus. cold turkey.









i started going for longer walks, taking more pictures... reading more books.









unfortunately, it didn't help.

i probably missed a few recent outrages, but the things had been bugging me pre-fast kept whirling around in my head.

i'm walking around downtown Toronto these days, visiting my brother at the hospital and every time i see a police car it makes me  twitch.










i never used to...








i think that's why i'm happier in more rural situations these days. in the city, it's getting harder and harder to see my country anymore...







.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: