5.4.12

10 Things I Really Need



i waste acres of lifetime bumbling down all kinds of off ramps along the information highway of late, and finding myself in an odd place vis-a-vis my citizenship in our consumer society.

i come across things that i want but can't buy.
it's not my cash flow, which is the traditional obstacle between my desires and i, it's Time itself.










i want a case of ATOMIC EXTRA SELECTED,
and i want to light them all at once.














i want the real 7 UP.
















i want toothpaste that makes me
want to brush my teeth like 10 times a day!






















no more holy socks?
yes!
the wicked cool design is a great bonus.


















a self-slicing pig?
oh hell yes.















and yes - a few cartons of Caskets, please.


































which i will share with other smokers,
because i can show off my excellent new holder.
















i want to go out tonight in my Be-Bop glasses.



















but if we're talking true deep and abiding need,
a Normalizer is probably the thing.














but go ahead- look me in the eye
and tell me an Exploding Hand Grenade
is not a buck-o-fun...





































and just to turn it up to 11,
i want to wear my Be-bop glasses and my unholy socks and my smokes and have a night out at the Magic Bar.








*














*

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: